TEST TEST TEST
Would you like some free interior design help? At La-Z-Boy Southeast, you can consult with a degreed interior designer for free!
Our team has completed thousands of interior design projects for our clients in NC, SC, and GA.
You may like to take a look at these resources before getting started with the La-Z-Boy Interior Design Program:
- How Much Does It Cost To Hire an Interior Designer?
- Does La-Z-Boy Really Offer Free Interior Design Services?
- La-Z-Boy Free Interior Design vs DIY Interior Design: An In-Depth Review
This completely personalized service is tailored to your life, style, and budget.
We’re here to make the experience of furnishing your home as comfortable as possible.
Complete Your Room In 4 Easy Steps
1) Sign Up For Your In-Store Consultation: First, a professional interior designer will meet with you in-store to determine your interior design goals.
2) Schedule Your In-Home Consultation: Next, your interior designer will offer to arrange a time to visit your home. During the visit, you’ll look through fabrics and product suggestions pulled specifically for you. This meeting will also give your designer an opportunity to observe scale, traffic flow, and design features.
3) Review Your Interior Design Plan: Your designer will put together a 3D design plan after your in-home consultation. This will help you visualize what your newly furnished room will look like. Allowing you to feel comfortable with any purchases you make.
4) Schedule Your White-Glove Delivery: Watch the room come together, or wait for the reveal. Your interior designer will handle every detail, from overseeing the white-glove delivery and placement of your furniture, to styling and accessorizing.
Our job isn’t over until you’re happy with the look of your new furniture.
Meet Our Designers
We’re proud of our degreed interior designers, many of whom are nationally recognized for their talents and achievements.