8 Best Furniture Stores with Free Design Services
La-Z-Boy Southeast | November 19, 2018
Are you looking for the best furniture stores with free design services?
At La-Z-Boy Home Furnishings & Décor, you can bring your dreams to life by working with a professional interior designer for free.
Our free design service makes the process of styling your home fun and easy.
Plus, every La-Z-Boy Interior Designer has a degree in Interior Design or a related field.
However, we understand you may want to see all of your options before you pick a free design service to work with.
That’s why we put together this article with 8 of the best furniture stores with free design services.
We just had to put ourselves on this list because of all the great reviews and testimonials the La-Z-Boy Free Design Service has received.
Working with an Interior Designer at La-Z-Boy Home Furnishings & Décor makes the process of styling your home fun and easy.
This free service includes:
- Design consultations for any and every stage of your project.
- Your own interior design team dedicated to bringing your unique vision to life.
- Personalized 3D room plans tailored to your life, style, and budget.
You can get started by scheduling an appointment online or by visiting one of our locations.
Ethan Allen has been in business since 1932 and they’re one of the biggest names in furniture. Their free design service comes with no obligations and no surprises.
Your designer will help you solve any and all of your interior design dilemmas. They are willing to help as little or as much as you like.
You can get started by visiting one of their Design Centers anytime. No appointment needed.
Pottery Barn offers free design services and expert installation services at all of their locations.
You’ll receive ideas and advice through a 1-on-1 consultation with your interior designer. Then they’ll help you place your order, coordinate delivery, and arrange for installation services.
The crew at Pottery Barn can also help with decorations for parties, holidays, and weddings.
West Elm is a furniture store with locations across the world including 85 cities in the United States.
Their free design service consists of floor plans and finishing touches for rooms of all shapes and sizes.
You can get started by visiting one of their locations or signing up for a digital consultation.
Havertys offers free design help including in-home visits, tailored design assessments, and styling for existing spaces or brand new homes.
Their 3-step free design service consists of:
- Teamwork: Your sales associate will introduce you to the designer.
- Home Sweet Home: Your designer will visit your home to take photos, measure your room, and experience your space.
- The Extra Mile: They will create 2D and 3D representations of your new space using their room planner tools.
You can request a free consultation by filling out a form online or visiting them in-store.
Crate & Barrel
Crate and Barrel is a well known furniture store with over 100 locations in 9 different countries.
They offer expert advice, personal solutions, and inspired designs online and in-store.
Their complimentary service starts with a questionnaire so they can get to know you and your style. After submitting, one of their designers will reach out to you.
C&B also offers a premium design service for a $99 fee redeemable toward your purchase. This includes a 3D and 2D floorplan to make sure your new pieces will fit perfectly in your space.
Rejuvenation has eight locations across the USA. Many of their stores inhabit historic buildings and act as a hub for local events.
They are a branch of Williams-Sonoma and offer free design services. Whether you need help finding the right light for your space, decorating your home, or setting up installation – they offer full-service support.
Their mission is, “To build partnerships with our customers as they transform their spaces by providing thoughtful expertise and products rooted in timeless design.”
Joybird is an online furniture retailer that offers free design services. They help with anything from inspiration to creation. Here’s how it works:
- Create a Style Profile: Take a style quiz to give them a better understanding of your life and style. Joybird will work with your budget, style, and unique space.
- Collaborate on Your Design: After 3 business days, your designer will come back to you with an initial set of ideas based on your vision. You provide feedback and the designer will refine until it’s perfect.
- Purchase Online: Once you have the perfect design for your space, Joybird will help you place your order online.
Joybird values this free service at $200 and they promise you have no obligation to buy. Their team of design consultants will work with your schedule to bring your unique vision to life.
Check Out These Additional Resources
This list contains only a few of the best furniture stores with free design services in no particular order. If you know someone we forgot, please send us a message and we’ll be sure to add them.
At La-Z-Boy Home Furnishings & Décor, our free design service makes the process of styling your home fun and easy.
Here are some additional online resources you may like to check out:
- 5 Reasons You Should Work with a La-Z-Boy Interior Designer
- La-Z-Boy vs Ashley Furniture: 7 Differences You Should Know
- The Complete Guide to DIY Living Room Interior Design
We’d be happy to bring your dreams to life at any of our locations in NC, SC, and GA.