How to Mix and Match Sofas & Chairs
La-Z-Boy Southeast | November 6, 2018
Are you looking for the best way to mix and match sofas and chairs in your living room?
At La-Z-Boy Home Furnishings & Décor, we make mixing and matching easy with our Urban Attitudes collection.
In this article, we’ll show you how to mix and match sofas and chairs to create a beautiful, one-of-a-kind room in your home.
What Is Urban Attitudes by La-Z-Boy?
Urban Attitudes is a furniture collection of sofas, chairs, and ottomans that all work together. This allows you to seamlessly mix and match all three of these pieces in your living room.
This collection is made in America and designed to fit any space, style, and budget. You can start mixing and matching in three easy steps:
- Select Your Sofa: Choose from 4 classic to contemporary sofas and sectionals to match your home’s unique style.
- Add Your Accent Pieces: Pick from 6 statement-making chairs and 2 ottomans to add to your sofa or sectional.
- Choose Your Fabrics: Start with a solid base for your sofa, then add a pattern or print for accent pieces and pillows.
Urban Attitudes by La-Z-Boy comes in over 50 iClean fabrics to give you a wide variety of patterns and prints to choose from.
You can flip through a binder with all 50 of these fabric swatches at your local La-Z-Boy Home Furnishings & Décor.
What If My Chair Doesn’t Go with My Sofa?
When you pick a sofa and chair from Urban Attitudes by La-Z-Boy, you can rest assured they will go together.
This collection was designed to simplify the process of mixing and matching in:
- Large homes
- Small apartments
- All sorts of living spaces
If you’re still unsure, you can consult with a professional interior designer for free at any of our locations in NC, SC, and GA.
Check Out These Additional Resources
Knowing how to mix and match sofas and chairs will give your room a unique look and reflect your personal style.
Urban Attitudes makes the process of mixing and matching easy so you can create a beautiful and personalized look in your living space.
Here are some additional resources you may like to check out:
- 5 Reasons You Should Work with a La-Z-Boy Interior Designer
- Everything You Need To Know About La-Z-Boy Recliners
- When Is the Best Time to Buy Living Room Furniture?
We’d be happy to help you mix and match sofas and chairs with Urban Attitudes at any of our locations in NC, SC, and GA.